Qovery list domain: is not showing my domain

Issues information

• databases:
  • Programming language and version:
  • Link to your project on Github/Gitlab:

Your issue

Describe here your issue

I added my domain in qovery.yml file and everything is fine.but when i entered the command qovery list domain.my domain is not visible. the validation domain field in none in the output of this command

qovery.yml content (if any)

---
application:
  name: "etestzone"
  project: "etestzone"
  organization: "QoveryCommunity"
  publicly_accessible: true
  port: 3000
routers:
- name: "main-etestzone"
  custom_domains:
  - branch: "master"
    domain: "etestzone.in"
  routes:
  - application_name: "etestzone"
    paths:
    - "/*"

specify here your dockerfile content

output of: qovery domain list

BRANCH | DOMAIN                                              | STATUS | VALIDATION DOMAIN | ROUTER NAME
main   | https://main-etestzo-xgjopiew2myzs0zq-gtw.qovery.io | live   | none              | main-etestzone

Hello,
could you tell me what DNS provider you’re using ?

i purchased this domain from godaddy

Didn’t now this platform. Did you follow all those steps ?

can you tell me clearly which steps you are talking about,sir.
this is my qovery.yml file

---
application:
  name: "etestzone"
  project: "etestzone"
  organization: "QoveryCommunity"
  publicly_accessible: true
  port: 3000
routers:
- name: "main-etestzone"
  custom_domains:
  - branch: "master"
    domain: "etestzone.in"
  routes:
  - application_name: "etestzone"
    paths:
    - "/*"

This one especially : Domains | Docs | Qovery

i think there is an error in branch master but in qovery domain list.they show me the main branch output

BRANCH | DOMAIN                                              | STATUS | VALIDATION DOMAIN | ROUTER NAME     
main   | https://main-etestzo-xgjopiew2myzs0zq-gtw.qovery.io | live   | none              | main-etestzone

yes,i followed the instruction carefully

Can you send some screenshots, with critical infos hidden, of your godaddy setup (CNAME inputs + security settings) ? It will help us to understand what’s going on.

till now,i didn,t set any cname to my godady domain,just forwaded my domain to another website

So you miss some instruction to make it work. Please ensure you followed all the steps of the documentation.

please see the git branch in qovery.yml i set custom domain to master but in qovery domain list output showing me main branch please clarify this

Hi,

I think you should try to run qovery domain list again or look at the interface.

You’ll see a validation domain as explained in the link @Enzo gave you (Qovery list domain: is not showing my domain - #8 by sagarseth442).

Once you have it, you need to create a CNAME on your GoDaddy account.

1 Like